Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

This is not my first time here, but I am introducing myself again. I bought my first Ducati back in 2009 when the Streetfighter came out. I was the first in Texas to own one. Unfortunately, due to a personal situation, I ended up having to sell the bike. Well recently, I was able to "re-acquire" a 2010 Red SFS (almost the same as my previous one). I wanted to rejoin this forum, and contribute once again. Obviously, I am excited for the new Streetfighter, but the original SF has my heart!

On another note, I hope everyone is staying safe with COVID-19...especially those here in DC. I went out for a motorcycle ride yesterday, and I could not believe the number of people and crowds out in the parks! People are not taking it seriously here, and I feel like it is only a matter of time before it hits!

Anyways...thanks for allowing me to be a part of this forum!

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome. Very nice. I wish could afford a new Streetfighter. Maybe someday. Hear you on the not taking it seriously. Wife and I were walking past a park and there were people there playing basketball.

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Welcome back and congrats on the SF!

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! It's nice to see the familiar usernames from when I was previously on the site! :)

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Welcome back Queue, that looks like a really nice, close to stock Streetfighter example you picked up. Did you get in the Mid Atlantic area?

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome back Queue, that looks like a really nice, close to stock Streetfighter example you picked up. Did you get in the Mid Atlantic area?
Hey there...I actually bought it from a guy in California. It wasn't 100% what he advertised as I had to put a lot of work into it, but it's mine! That being said, I am purchasing a black 2012 SFS with 500 miles on the clock. Unfortunately, COVID has put my deal on hold...but it will be with me soon (hopefully)...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts