Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello MTSers,

For the last 6 years I have been riding a Yamaha Super Tenere 1200 with much enjoyment and minimum maintenance expenses. However, I got to a point where it would be nice to experience some of the 21st technologies that the MTS 950S has to offer such as lean ABS, semi-active suspension, TFT display and the overall Ducati riding experience.....

I have done some research regarding basic accessories such as hard bags, engine guard, etc. and am currently looking for pointers on a few items:
  • An elegant solution to mount a GPS. I rather do without multiple RAM mounts hanging off my handlebar :)
  • Suggestions on where to fit an electric junction box - to start with, I plan to hook up a GPS, spot lights, and a radar detector.
  • Some basic electric pictures/videos on how to hook up the junction box so the above instruments will turn on/off when the bike is on/off.
  • Suggestions for a lowering kit (beside the lower seat) - at 5'7 it would be nice to have both feet flat on the ground.

All the best, and happy new year to all.

Cheers!

·
Administrator
13,299 Posts
Hi and welcome to Ducati.ms. I am going to move your thread to the Multi forum to get some sound advice on your questions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts