Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a thread here recently devoted to good dealers.

Revoluzione in Calgary (that's in Alberta in Canada) has treated me like a king every time I've gone there or phoned them.

I ride 300 Km each way because of who they are and how they are. Yes there is another dealer about 5 mins from where I work, but I won't darken their door again. A long and painful story.

Anyway, I went to Rev on Friday to drop off my 2007 SC1000 Bip for it's 12K service. It was actually at 13.5, but that's OK. They were unable to complete the service that day so they offered me a 1000s DS Multistrada until Wednesday :cool: really effing :cool:

So I went to pick it up yesterday, it was all done. And done well. The tech told me what he had done to it, and asked me for my feedback when I got home. He was very confident that I'd feel the difference. None of this pay up, here's your key and "NEXT!"

So I rode it a couple of blocks to Motorrad to get a pair of CRG levers. MMmmm yummy. Definitely faster and smoother, off to a good start.

Paul from Motorrad installed the new levers himself. Again, no pay up and piss off. He heated and removed the small pieces from the original ones, then greased, installed and adjusted the short brake and long clutch levers.

They stayed late while we chatted about the mods I've done, he was busy tempting me with a set of 4 pot Brembos. Bastard. Those things are a fine piece of art though.

Once again, a huge difference. Maybe they swapped my bike for a 1098 while I wasn't looking(!). Now my clutch seems lighter and the front brake more responsive. How do they do it?

In case you think that it's all good news. It isn't. I then rode home in the rain and got soaked and frozen. Shivver.

So apart from all my gushing and praise here, I actually have a real purpose to my ramblings...

Does anyone know who can I write to at DNA to pass on my views to those at the mothership who should know what great assets they have?

Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 4 of 4 Posts