Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big Thanks to JC for putting up with me these past few weeks in in placing several individual orders from him. I go in waves when upgrading and he got the tsunami so ta speak - there is a calm coming but for now (with the possible exception of 1 more rush order, JC hehe) its looking like where i want her.. At least for a month or 2...

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Motorbike Junky
654 Posts
Wow, nice work! I love the grips/seat combo!

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, nice work! I love the grips/seat combo!
Thanks man! Though finding brown grips has gotten a little easier, they initally took some extensive internet searching. Not an exact match but close.

·
Motorbike Junky
654 Posts
I'm not too far off from your neck of the woods... I'll actually be in Alexandria (hopefully with my bike) soon; perhaps I could see it in person!

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm not too far off from your neck of the woods... I'll actually be in Alexandria (hopefully with my bike) soon; perhaps I could see it in person!
Oh yeah? Cool! Let me know, hopefully we could hook up. Im down in oldtown

·
Registered
131 Posts
Very nice mods! Where did you get the alluminun guard on the front left side of the engine that covers the hose to the oil cooler and other cables?

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
The bike looks great dude...

The "problem" with the Paul Smart is that they are so pretty it's hard to mess with the cosmetics, so they usually end up looking pretty stock, even when you've spent thousands...

Yours is perfect.

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very nice mods! Where did you get the alluminun guard on the front left side of the engine that covers the hose to the oil cooler and other cables?
pjsparts.com - Rizoma cable cover

saw it some time ago on JC's PS. thinks it really pulls your eyes from the controls down the fork to cam cover which levels you up with the alternator case. from there nice steady line right to slave & sprocket cover. yes, i over thought it.

or it just covers cables.. looks even better in person..

·
Motorbike Junky
654 Posts
If only it came in black anodized! I've thought about getting one and just adding it to the list for powder coating...

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The bike looks great dude...

The "problem" with the Paul Smart is that they are so pretty it's hard to mess with the cosmetics, so they usually end up looking pretty stock, even when you've spent thousands...

Yours is perfect.
haha cheers dutch.. i can't fear i will overdue it, but sometimes i do. when you have a vision in your head, i don't know about anyone else but i can't rest until it's reached. my GT cafe still gives me inspiration even though she is long gone. thank you for the "perfect" compliment.. i see guys with bikes that get articles n' such in mags & websites and think how cool to have mine featured in one but since i don't work on it myself its probably tougher to get noticed. one day i hope.. in the meantime this is for me and rightly to satisfy this constant emotional driving force to make something that doesn't need to be different look completely unique.

lets see what you say when i slap on some gold OZ's & NCR clip ons.. they comin.. ;)

·
Registered
Ducati Sport 1000s
89 Posts
If you've never seenFareWarning's PS1000 in person, pictures alone do no do it justice.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

1 - 20 of 22 Posts