·
Registered
3,393 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bevel450 said:
Very intriguing subject. It all starts with what you have to start with.

Can you be a bit more specific ?
At this point, I am a newbie and have nothing at hand. I was curious as to how easy it is to obtain a used 125, the difficulty of restoration (due to rare parts/unusual config.), and whether it would be street legal in California?

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bevel450 said:
Very intriguing subject. It all starts with what you have to start with.

Can you be a bit more specific ?
At this point, I am a newbie and have nothing at hand. I was curious as to how easy it is to obtain a used 125, the difficulty of restoration (due to rare parts/unusual config.), and whether it would be street legal in California?

Thanks for your reply.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
They are extremely rare. So rare in fact that I am wondering what you are not saying here. Do you know of one ? As to being street legal in Ca, of course. Just as cars of that vintage are legal.

Stay in touch. It sounds as if you are involved in something interesting.

Purspeed said:

Thanks for your reply.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bevel450 said:
They are extremely rare. So rare in fact that I am wondering what you are not saying here. Do you know of one ? As to being street legal in Ca, of course. Just as cars of that vintage are legal.

Stay in touch. It sounds as if you are involved in something interesting.
Not understanding how rare and desireable the bike is, I am truly speaking hypothetically here. Wish I did have one hiding under the bed, though ;).

Thanks for the info, though.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
LOL....if you find one under your bed or anywhere else....gimme a call off line.

Purspeed said:
Not understanding how rare and desireable the bike is, I am truly speaking hypothetically here. Wish I did have one hiding under the bed, though ;).

Thanks for the info, though.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bevel450 said:
LOL....if you find one under your bed or anywhere else....gimme a call off line.
Absolutely! lol...Thanks again for the input.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts