Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,005 Posts
It's good if you travel alone, or group trips, like the one I was on. And it let's your family know (roughly) where UR at. My GF really liked the fact that she could click the link, and see where we were. Came in especially handy if there was spotty cell reception (when I could not speak w/ her at day's end).

so, FYI, the rider info for the app that "tracked" us out to the Rockies and back is:
https://spotwalla.com/publicTrips.php?un=zelim

Click on Epic Ride 2 to see what was recorded. It did not capture accurate stuff out in the Rockies(Bad cell tower pings?) (But we had FUN out there!).

Hey, WTF, it was free also...

· Registered
4,005 Posts
MikeL : Thanks for that share. I may use it too, as I love to find roads, but somtimes, can't recall WHICH F'n town it was in!

Not sure if myTracs is "live", as where Spotwalla is live, and your loved ones can track your progress (or demise).

Especially handy if you travel alone, and are getting older, as some of us may be...

· Registered
4,005 Posts
Oh, one more bit: ya gotta remember to ENABLE the app before you set about. My buddy, an Iron Butt repeater, was flawless to enable this thing every morning.

And if/when you disable it in the eve, the cute thing is the family can't track you to the titty bars where you might even enjoy your evenings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.