Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just FYI. The Government is auctioning a 1098S Xerox that is located in Miami. The auction is going on now and the price is at $7670. Still 11 days to go. Its too high for me to take the risk without seeing it and I don't have time to get down there. I was really hoping it would fly under the radar and I would get it for a steal, but if I can't have it, maybe a forum reader here can get a good deal. Of course, you never would have heard about the auction here until after I bought if that were the case :D. And if you have a really large wad of cash sitting around, maybe you can pick up an exotic car. Web site is Apple Towing Houston, TX. Go to the auctions site and find the on-line auctions under the "auctions" pull down menu. Hit the "catalogue" button under the Miami auction. You guys decide if the risk is worth the savings to you. I got lucky with my 998R and I still ride it every chance I can. Its serviced and screaming now! Just remember unless you know who the Government took it fromor can find the servicing dealer, you won't have any history on the bike. With no history, you may have to do the service right away at over $1,000. Lots to think about.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts