Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, but I was so frigging impressed I had to post this. Why? Simple...

1. I posted a request for a front fender (this morning)
2. Gotham contacts me via PM (today)
3. I pay them (today)
4. Item is shipped half an hour later!

Yet another reason to buy from the site sponsors. For my parts needs, Gotham FTW.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Gotham cycles...

Mike and Gotham cycles... the best!!!:) I purchased from Mike a complete set of fairings and tank and everything came in practically MINT condition as described and the price was unbeatable! Service... unbeatable! Promptness... even better!!! thanks Mike!!! Thanks to you, now I can go from red 91 900ss to 97 yellow 900ss whenever I want to!

Recommended 100%

Vickon:abduct:

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice wheels Vickon - you are a lucky man, twice over!

Glad to hear of everyones positive experiences. I was just amazed by the speed and efficiency - props were due and Im glad I could give some.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hi Boys and Girls,

I just wanted to add my support of Gotham Cycles.
I happened to find them on the net stocking some hard to get trick bits.
Not only were they well priced but Mike had them gone quicker than a fart in the wind... all the way to Australia.
No doubt I will be buying some more stuff from him soon.
Thanks !

Cheers Neil

·
Registered
718 Posts
Great place to buy from!!!

i wanted to add to this, i have done business with mike/Gotham twice so far and both times great service and fast shipping.this guy does what he says he will and is great to deal with.a place like this should be your first choice for new to you parts!:D
great business and a pleasure to work with.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I found most parts I needed avelible at "Gotham cyckles" but have not recieved any reply one week after recieving order confirmation. Does anyone know if they are closed for some weeks during summer. :confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts