Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all back together, now i need some warm weather..!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
602 Posts
Very, very, nice indeed! Well done. My ST2 is a constant "work in progress" and I can see the passion you have to make your ST unique and truly your own. Thanks for posting. :D

Thomas

·
Ducati Designs
1,124 Posts
That looks just dandy! Congratulations! You like red, do you?

Excellent taste in headlights as well...

pg

·
Registered
588 Posts
wicked nice!!!

ahhhhhhhhh... spoken like a true New Englander. God luv ya. But, I've gotta agree... that bike looks pissaaah.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks

thanks guys, glad you enjoyed the pics, been a little project of mine..

glad you liked the mods..

·
Registered
215 Posts
Wicked pissah

mcd said:
ahhhhhhhhh... spoken like a true New Englander. God luv ya. But, I've gotta agree... that bike looks pissaaah.
And to take it to the next level.... Wicked pissah!!
Don, a displaced New Englander!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Ducati_Don said:
And to take it to the next level.... Wicked pissah!!
Don, a displaced New Englander!
No Waaay! That thing is wickid friggin' pissah, we're talkin' freakin' prime, you know, F*#k'n cherry maaan! Now let's go get a couple of frosty beeahs, but don't forget to stop by Dunks (Dunkin Donuts) on the way home. ;)

Thomas (from Bahstins noth shoah)

The key is no "R"s (R=aah) Now I'm outta heaah!

·
Registered
5 Posts
St2

Your ST2 looks great. For the benefit of a ST2 newbie can you list the mods and your opinion of them? In particular what kind of screen is that and does it provide decent wind protection without increasing noise?

Thanks,

Fred Z.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
fredz43 said:
Your ST2 looks great. For the benefit of a ST2 newbie can you list the mods and your opinion of them? In particular what kind of screen is that and does it provide decent wind protection without increasing noise?

Thanks,

Fred Z.
Hey everyone, thanks for the kind words, I initially thought i would get flamed for the mods especailly since the bike is so far from a "tourer" now.. i appreciate the positive feedback.

as far as the mods I will try

1) Zero G Dark Smoke Wind Screen. I cant say if it is any better than the stock, I think it is the same height. It looks better
2) Cycle Cat Triple Clamp and Bar Riser/RearSet system. - Love it. very versatille.
3) DesmoTimes - Clutch Kit (Paulimoto-Barnett-ProCutting) JT was not kidding when he says that the his setup is quieter than a stocker with a closed cover.
4) Carbon: Dash, Tank, Front Fender, Side Vents, OPP Mirrors, Hugger, countershaft sprocket cover, solo seat cover
5) FBF (SilMoto) cans with Airbox mod and bmc filter Stage 1 chip
6) Evoluzine clutch slave cylinder
7) DP front and rear sprockets with Red RK chain
8) Custom molded and painted undertail
9) Integrated Turn Signal
10) Ducati-Designs headlight. The best mod i did.. I am always asked to ride in front when i got out with my buddies. love that headlight
11) Neutral Kick Stand Kit
12) Powder coated: Rear pegs and hangers, calipers, bar ends, shock spring, brackets
13) Chromed swingarm and front vent fins
14) Jet hot exhaust tubes
15) LED light bar and relocated license plate
16) DesmoTImes rear axle adjuster plates - awesome!
17) Galfer Wave Rotors and pads
18) Pilot - Roads 180 tire in the rear. up from the 170
19) Anodized bits here and there
20) Stainless bolt kit

some of the parts are one off that i either made or designed and had fabricated. I dont have access to a machine shop anymore, if I did I would make a lot of the stuff myself. As you can see most of it was for looks. The headlight, gears, clutch, and clip-ons though are very functional.

I cant say enough good things about 1) Ducati-Designs, 2) DesmoTimes, 3) CycleCat. I feel all make a great product and are amazing to work with. I wish other suppliers for my other bikes had the same customer focus.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mr_Squidward said:
Did you mold the undertail yourself? It looks very slick, maybe you should consider selling it as a kit.
yeah, my roommate and i worked on that over the winter.. i cut all the plastic that hangs off it and all the holes are filled in. A lot of work, I dont think I could make a profit on it..lol

·
Registered
406 Posts
Killer St2

Hey St2 rider, where did you get the smoked turn signals? And what rear shock are you runnin?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
pazzoduc said:
Hey St2 rider, where did you get the smoked turn signals? And what rear shock are you runnin?
They are sprayed with VHT NightShades, They do not let amber color through so i really have to watch my turns near cops. That rear shock is the stock craper SACHS.. lol.. next year I am doing a Bitubo rear and new spings up front..

I just powdercoated the sping Red instead of that yellow

·
Registered
56 Posts
Very nice!!!! I love the rims. How do you like the rear-set? Is the peg position adjustable for agrressive riding and/or touring?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts