Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my pic snapped by one of the Mulholland Highway photographers (Paparazzi :D) this weekend. First time I've riden that section past the Rock Store, quite a site to see!

[email protected] will sell you a enhanced/corrected pic, which i may do,

Don't plan on running laps back and forth in in front of the camera, but it was kinda cool to have your pic snapped on a ride... :cool:

_D3X1063 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

·
Registered
35 Posts
That used to be my backyard as well. Grew up and lived in the SFV for 27 years. Man, I haven't ridden Mulholland in over 6 years. Kind of miss it, but Colorado has some pretty fun twisty roads to keep my mind off of it. Plus a lot less cops to put a damper on things!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Look on page 2, second row in the middle. That's me on the 996 with the white number plate. Look forward to meeting you guys, I'm getting my Hyper on Thursday.

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gotcha, the 996 has got to make those corners easier than the hyper, but then again I've got 1000s of miles of dirt under my belt, and only a few hundred on the pavement. The major grunt the hyper's got sure makes it fun though. Maybe in a few hundred more I can hang off the side like a sidecar monkey!

·
Registered
140 Posts
You're lookin' pretty good there! We have a ride each Sunday morning starting in Camarillo, we hear to the Rock Store and then somewhere around Malibu. The pace is moderate, we prefer to save the speed for the track! :)

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.