Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to my wife I got a Pikes Peak Multi for my birthday this weekend. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.

:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
Sweet bike. Tell me you weren't riding it geared up in shorts and a short sleeved shirt? If so, that's plain nuts (unsalted).

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I knew someone would say something

Sweet bike. Tell me you weren't riding it geared up in shorts and a short sleeved shirt? If so, that's plain nuts (unsalted).
Not to sound like an excuse or anything, I never ride dressed like that except for yesterday well not since my early twenties, I rode down the street to breakfast and back because I just had to ride the bike, it was killin me looking at it in the garage. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Congrats! Pikes looks great! Gear up!

·
Registered
442 Posts
His knees will be hamburger on the payment:think:

SWEET bike though!:)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Thanks to my wife I got a Pikes Peak Multi for my birthday this weekend. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.

:)
All you need now is riding gear!

·
Registered
117 Posts
new PP

Congrats, enjoy and be safe. You'll just love this bike more and more with each ride.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Great bike I got my PP 2.5 weeks ago (traded 2010S). FANTASTIC wife, she is a keeper.
After 42 years mine told me if you buy another motorcycle I am out of here.
She has been gone 18 months!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Extras

Well now I've got to decide on what extras to buy, which exhaust, side panniers (what size) or rear top case, etc. :think:

I ALREADY OWN 2 one-piece leather suits, multiple leather jackets, textile jackets, an Aerostitch RoadCrafter one-piece, too many pairs of gloves, and several pairs of Sidi's so I'm good to go with my gear :D

And no the wife does not have a sister and her Mom is still taken, sorry.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts