Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After LOT of flip-flopping between a Tuono 1100, 1290 Super Duke, Speed Triple R, MV Agusta Brutal and Rivale, even Ducati Multistradas for awhile, older Hypermotard 1100 Evo SP...

Yesterday a 3K mile 939SP popped up at a local dealer.
Called them and checked it out this morning. Said eff it, gimme. The bike is pretty amazing. Will take it for a proper ride tomorrow.

This will replace the Dorsoduro 1200 (honey, I'm trying to sell it)

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
After LOT of flip-flopping between a Tuono 1100, 1290 Super Duke, Speed Triple R, MV Agusta Brutal and Rivale, even Ducati Multistradas for awhile, older Hypermotard 1100 Evo SP...

Yesterday a 3K mile 939SP popped up at a local dealer.

Called them and checked it out this morning. Said eff it, gimme. The bike is pretty amazing. Will take it for a proper ride tomorrow.

This will replace the Dorsoduro 1200 (honey, I'm trying to sell it)

Enjoy, the Hypers are super fun bikes.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats! Letting the modding begin! The DP race seat & Termi exhaust completely transformed my bike.
Thanks!
Already shopping and reading up on fueling options. :nerd:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Thanks!
Already shopping and reading up on fueling options. :nerd:
Looking at fueling options on my 16 SP I just bought 2 weeks ago as well. It came with an akra slip on and it has a very slight flat spot if you take off somewhat normal (1/4 throttle) at like 4-5K rpm. If you ride it like it is supposed to be the fueling is fantastic, lol. Actually trying a booster plug first but would love to know if there are any places that will do an ECU flash if you send it in, etc.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Problem I have found on the Hyper is there is absolutely ZERO room under the seat to install anything (like a rapidbike evo etc.) :)

·
Registered
665 Posts
Problem I have found on the Hyper is there is absolutely ZERO room under the seat to install anything (like a rapidbike evo etc.) :)
It’s tight but doable , I fitted the RapidBike module, the servo delete module and a couple of resistors under the seat, you have to get creative but no problem.

·
Registered
242 Posts
It’s tight but doable , I fitted the RapidBike module, the servo delete module and a couple of resistors under the seat, you have to get creative but no problem.
Love to know how you did it cause I also have a rapid bike easy and can't get in under the seat anywhere.....:(

·
Registered
665 Posts
I’m not gonna lie, it was a bitch and a half to install it, it requires patience, lots of it, but the end result is well worth the time and effort, and all the turret like reactions coming from oneself :grin2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts