Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a few pleading phone calls I was able to convince him he no longer needed the old SPS. It's had three owners, but I and the PO have both had it twice! We've been trading this bike back and forth a couple times now, but I think it's home for good.
Now, it looks like I'll have to pass along the other '98 SPS I own ... wish I could keep them all.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The question is, do I hold on to it for a while, or is the Ducati market doing just fine and go ahead and let it go? Not looking to make any big bucks on this bike, just need to get back what I have in it and move along ...
What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I think you have a gorgeous bike there, you'd be a fool to sell it, and I sure wish I could afford to buy it if you insist on being so foolish.

·
Registered
216 Posts
How much are you looking to get for it?

Its pretty damn nice, so I dont think you will have a problem finding it a good home.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
So which one is pictured...the one you just got back, or the one you are selling?

·
Registered
790 Posts
This is nice. Man wish I have those exhausts...
I've the stock with arrow pack inside. (sent to arrow by prev owner.)
I'd keep it. It's classic. Looks very Ducati. :D

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So which one is pictured...the one you just got back, or the one you are selling?
The one in the photo is the one I got back!
I'll post a pic of the one I'm considering selling tomorrow ... see what you guys think.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts