Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike is ready for pickup. Probably tomorrow morning. you guys have fun tonight. I'd come but second shifter.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well brother.

I pulled up to the dealer in springfield this morning. My bike was outside ready to go. I walked right past it right into the show room. Looked at the monster's, streetfighter's, 848's, They had one 08 Red multistrada 1100S brand new on the floor the 09's where gone. I took it for a 34 mile ride came back and bought it. Brought home put 101 miles on the bike went by Jerry's at WFO. Dumped the oil and filter put the new stuff in and off to the house to give the wife a ride. I did before leaving the dealer order the comfort front and back seats, and also the quick disconnect trunk. The S has full olins suspension,marchesni wheels, and some carbon work. It is like a cadillac compared to the GT classic I was riding. Thanks for asking Drew. Now I got to break in a new bike.....................When is the next ride. LOL

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Left the Gt at the dealer ship

After goofing up my vacation and the before problems. I developed a bad taste in my mouth I was having a hard time getting over a newer bike braking all the time. It is probably bullet proof now....................The next owner will probably just praise it........................

1 - 7 of 7 Posts