Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just posted a Ducati 749 project bike on the DucCutters web site. It's slammed to the ground with custom air ride suspension, 300 series rear wheel, custom 14 Over aluminum tubular swingarm and one of a kind old school paint. Plus a lost more customizations...

I was curious what you guys thought of the project [Please be constructive].

More information:
http://www.duccutters.com/gooichimotorsports-gooichi749.tpl

Attachments

·
Registered
601 Posts
Ohh boy I can already see this getting ugly... And.. uhm.. Something Constructive... let's see.. yeah.. nice girl.. and Damn you've got balls posting that in this forum!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Ohh boy I can already see this getting ugly... And.. uhm.. Something Constructive... let's see.. yeah.. nice girl.. and Damn you've got balls posting that in this forum!
Dammit I'm still at work, can't click on the girl LOL...

·
Registered
278 Posts
I dont understand why ppl take a good bike and make it ride horrible. Never understood the streched swing arm either , just that it looks ridiculous.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Truly nutty. :)

How does the stand work?

·
Registered
956 Posts
OK not too fussy on the girl, but the bike is cool. I don't like the paint though, but that's just me. Will do great at shows, maybe not so great anywhere else though unless there's a drug dealer using it as a business card.

Congrats, lots of custom there...nitrous and turbo and wheelie bars and you have a great low-9 high-8 second drag bike...

·
Registered
336 Posts
More girl:D....Less bike :sleep:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Not really my thing but it does look like some quality work.

what is the point? Superbikes are not custom Choppers.
Point is he wanted to do something different so he did. What's the point of most of the people that buy a sports bike and only ride it to Starbucks for coffee? At least this guy isn't saying "Look at my fast bike, I must be a racer!". Not saying that you do, just making a point.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Not really my thing but it does look like some quality work.

Point is he wanted to do something different so he did. What's the point of most of the people that buy a sports bike and only ride it to Starbucks for coffee? At least this guy isn't saying "Look at my fast bike, I must be a racer!". Not saying that you do, just making a point.
So please tell me what does He's bike it's saying, Oh I'm A bad Ass Drag Racer. You take a bike that is design to carve the canyons and roads with a great geometry, chassi and suspension and you turn it onto a DragQueen.
there is no point!
As far as know this is the Superbike forum not the Custom chopper one.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Just threw up in my mouth a little....

It's ok though because tomorrow I have an appointment to get a lift kit and cattle catcher installed on my Carrera 4s... And that'll be piiiiimp :)

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Cool paint job. Let's see OCC top that.

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
There's a bike and trash barrels in the pictures? I must have missed that...please send the model over to my shop so we can discuss...the bike? Mating habits of Smurfs? Post-Apocalyptic security measures? GOP initiatives? Doesn't matter...I KNOW we'll have lots to talk about...

As far as the bike, the customer is always right. :) I like old-school stuff but this one isn't for me. I'm sure the guy is happy with it. Wide tires, stretched frames and air rides just don't do anything for me. A lot of people seem to like it if there are two popular magazines in every Wally World that supports that kind stuff.

Ok I'm going to need a name and number for her...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts