Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
particularly on the track...you all know who you are. i never realized how difficult it is to be a good rider until today (i kinda knew but not how much till i went off the track for the first time and got some solid pointers/ instruction for free), so for those of you who are a good rider, especially you older ones, my hat's off to you.

so i've been put in my right place as a novice/low intermediate (my toes and knees scrape when i'm fluid, just that i'd mention it) and if i had any more power than my 748 i'd be in the hospital again...for a while. i'll be tracking four or so times a month now that streets are useless other than for traffic and touring.

i suppose in a couple months time i'll want more power, but how some of you folks manage 130+hp i must wonder.

then it occured to me on my ride home how screwed up it is that bikes sell like they do with the kind of power they put out sold to the kind of people who use them and how those kind of people ride. not that i have a problem with it but that the death toll isn't higher is mildly shocking.

and for you superbike fellows, yes its the #1 redundant issue beat death though it lives on, i'm pulling my opener rockers on monday, who is most highly recomender? i never got that part clear. BCM, MBP, Nichols...others? doesn't matter just have it done? they all the same? don't go cheapest?

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
Megacycle through Nichols

·
Bobaganoosh
2,048 Posts
Your going to hear both MBP and Megacycle, it like some people like Ford some Chevy, they both make great trucks. I have MBP in my bike and Guy (pronounced Gee) uses a different process than Megacycle. I have never heard of any problems from either companies rockers.

http://www.mbpducati.ca/can/shop/product_info.php?cPath=67&products_id=233

With MBP you need to make sure you visit the .ca site. Its Guy's company, the .com site was his partner that stole his name.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts