Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just 2 of us set out on Friday due to having to work the weekend.

Left our usual start of the Barn & headed up towards Houghton,Salmelsbury,Chipping,The Trough of Bowland,Caton.
Then stopped for Dinner at Devils Bridge.
Then headed off towards Kirby lonsdale,Morecambe,Lancaster & finally ended up in Blackpool.
After that towards St Annes,Chorley & back home

Mostly B roads again so a good blast out & more airborne antics, great stuff

Attachments

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Just 2 of us set out on Friday due to having to work the weekend.

Left our usual start of the Barn & headed up towards Houghton,Salmelsbury,Chipping,The Trough of Bowland,Caton.
Then stopped for Dinner at Devils Bridge.
Then headed off towards Kirby lonsdale,Morecambe,Lancaster & finally ended up in Blackpool.
After that towards St Annes,Chorley & back home

Mostly B roads again so a good blast out & more airborne antics, great stuff
Beautiful!...but what's with the blue sky, I thought it was always dark, dank and rainy in merry ol' England...

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bless him...Being old & of weak bladder the poor lad had to empty himself of several cups of tea before he ejected it into his pants

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Just had a great week in Edinburgh etc and the weather was blue sky just like your photos.... made me wish I had the bike.... but those damn speed cameras everywhere !!!! geez!!! mind you at least they are really easy to spot.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Just had a great week in Edinburgh etc and the weather was blue sky just like your photos.... made me wish I had the bike.... but those damn speed cameras everywhere !!!! geez!!! mind you at least they are really easy to spot.
You were lucky with the timing, it rained for over a month solid before this! Haste ye back :)
As for the cameras, they've even started putting flashing signs up just before some of them! Get out in the country and you're pretty safe, as long as you're not going too mental, where the unmarked bikes and helicopters hang out ;)

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I know I was lucky, ha ha, but I took the opportunity to tell the locals that obviously the weather was not as bad as they made it out to be.. ;-)
Thanks for the heads up about the unmarked bikes and planes. Its pretty easy to spot the cameras and hit the brakes in time, as long as you don't have a 20 tonne lorry up you ass!.
Will be back in a month and will try to fly through Glasgow and sample the cold brews there as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts