Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, new Multistrada owner here! I picked up a new 2016 Multistrada Touring from a dealer here in LA back a couple of months ago. Such a great ride, I can't wait to take it on a long distance trip to stretch it's legs...Anyhow, like all the other bikes I've owned before it, I spend too much time planning which farkles I am going to buy for the bike. This is gonna get expensive...:grin2:

Cheers,
John

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Hi there! Congrats on the new ride. Enjoy!

·
Administrator
13,025 Posts
Hi John and welcome to Ducati.ms. Congratulations on the new bike.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, unlike some other bikes...most farkles for these tend to be pricey.
Yes indeed. I've owned Japanese bikes all my life and those were easier on the wallet to farkle up. But hey, you got to pay to play. Funny thing is, although I always admired Ducatis, I didn't see myself owning one due to the relatively higher cost of ownership compared to what I'd been used to. That ended when I walked into the Ducati dealership across the street from where my wife had an chiropractor appt. and the dealer made me an offer I could not refuse! Wife gets back adjustment, while husband gets lifestyle adjustment. Yikes!

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts