Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new here, long time rider first time Duc buyer. The Sport 1000 is just truely amazing and has me mezmerized. I was at my dealer today and was quoted a red Sport 1000 with the Termi 2-1 kit installed for 12k OTD. Does this sound right to you guys or is there more wiggle room here? Just curious as to what everyone else is paying around the country. Thanks for any input you may have. Hope to make many new friends here as I get to know my soon to be new bike.

Batt

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Seeing as it lists for 10,995, and dealers don't seem to be having any trouble selling them, and the exhaust is worth $1800, and there would normally be freight and other such crap to pay, I would say that that is an excellent deal!

Do yourself a favor though and see if you can negotiate a 41-T rear sprocket into the deal.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Seems like a great deal. Considering freight, setup, tax, registration etc.... Also it's red and so limited in numbers this season.

John

·
Registered
222 Posts
Good news for you,not so good for all us pre-orderers. I kind of expected the devaluation to occur when the novelty wore off, but i was hoping it wouldn't happen quite yet..

·
Registered
375 Posts
My 'deal' consisted of MSRP for the bike and 2-into-2, but no labor for the install. I pre-ordered, so any break at all was nice, considering they knew they had a live one!

If you think you want one, I'd jump on that offer. Like, NOW.

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
Batt said:
..... my dealer .... quoted a red Sport 1000 with the Termi 2-1 kit installed for 12k OTD......
Batt, where are you located? If this is "near" Spring, TX and you pass, I'm happy to take it. And even happier if he quotes the same for the yellow one. Excellent deal in my book. Go for it.
RonB

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the replys. I will be picking up this beauty very very soon. As far as location, Im outside of Boise Idaho, there is no Yellow left. Just a Black now that I am picking up the red. Thanks again. Look fwd to sharing experience you guys.

Batt

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Brought her home tonight. Damn She's a beauty. Anyway, fundage didnt allow for the 2-1 so she's all stock right now. Still got a pretty decent deal and have the option of picking up the 2-1 anytime in the next few months for the same price quoted. Cant wait to go riding tomorrow. :D

·
Registered
375 Posts
Congrats!

I think once you hear either of the Termi's, you'll be looking in the couch cushions for money to buy 'em!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts