Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well me and the wife are going to Denver in August from the 10th -20th. We will pretty much be driving around the state hitting the parks and stuff. However, I wanted to at least have one day of riding but didn't knownif there were any sportbike rental places. I searched google but didn't have any luck to my satisfaction.

Thanks,
David

·
Registered
67 Posts
Well, when you get to town, let me know. I'd be pleased to meet you and your spouse for a drink and give you my suggestions on fun routes to ride.

I just hope there is some of the state left when you get here that isn't on fire. :(

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I'll look them up.

Well, when you get to town, let me know. I'd be pleased to meet you and your spouse for a drink and give you my suggestions on fun routes to ride.

I just hope there is some of the state left when you get here that isn't on fire. :(
I agree, and hope things get better for everyone out there.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I know this is super old, but I recently started a small side business renting out Ducati Monsters in Denver. I hope to expand in the future to more Ducati models, but for now if you're ever in the area and want to rent let a Monster 696 or 796 me know! Here's the website:

Rent Your Adventure - Welcome

1 - 5 of 5 Posts