Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We lost one of our favorite rider yesterday. One that always has a grin from ear to ear; one that always takes racing as a fun thing to do; one that aways stands out with his riding and hair styles...There will be more Stoners, there will be more Pedrosas, but there will never be another Marco Simoncelli.
Godspeed, thanks for the joyful moment you brought to all of us.

We will miss you. Super Sic #58

561 Posts
I still don't know what to say about this crash /misshap ? My prayers go out to Marco's friends and family mostly, but I think Colin will have a bit of a tough time with it and can't blame him for it.

Judging by the way he fell to his knees right after it happened , I think he knew right away what had really happened .

I was sooooo looking forward to the new blood(sorry, but I can't think of any other word for it)Marko was bringing to the Moto GP world. We all knew he was going to be a force to be reconed with in the near future , he was already the new Haga, one that people were always a little nervous about having him breathing down your exhaust pipe,one that would make near impossible passes and make them stick.....mostly. I never found him "wreckless" Hungry , yes , he was blamed for a few things a couple times, but that was mostly racing in my mind. Keep the wheels turning MARCO !

·
FRONT TOWARDS ENEMY
163 Posts
I read through most of the threads and stories on bbc and SkyNews and didn't see it mentioned. Why exactly did he end up crossing the track like that? Somebody mentioned a possible 'medical emergency'?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I read through most of the threads and stories on bbc and SkyNews and didn't see it mentioned. Why exactly did he end up crossing the track like that? Somebody mentioned a possible 'medical emergency'?
i think he lost the bike coming through the turn and was trying to save it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts