Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Linky no worky...at least for me.

Some don't like Guzzis. I've always thought that their longitidially mounted v-twin looked like a small V-8. Ever since I seen an 850 LeMans way back in the 70's (was it that long ago?) I've liked Guzzis.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
The link is to Australia's MC News. From this... "/Mot...orsa/Page1.htm" I'd conclude it's a multipage article on the MGS01 Corse. Dig around the site and you'll find the article but don't get too excited. It's from '04.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Looks like it could be a great bike, Mikey, or should I say could have been. They did some testing at Willow and were supposed to have a bike ready for the F/X race at Daytona in '05 but never made it. Two versions were planned, Strada and Corse but I'm not sure if they ever released either one. I'm still waiting for my dealer to call me about the Corse. I haven't had a Guzzi on a race track since the V-7 days... hehehe BTW, Guzzi's 90degree V-twin motor was on the market for several years before Ducati ever made their V-twin.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
I have to disagree with all of the above and say that I love me some Guzzi's'. I would love to have a Lemans in the garage. There is just something about them that I like. That MGS01 is a mean lookin goose.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Make it road legal (in europe) and I am seriously interested.

I've been wanting one since they showed the prototype in Milan years ago.

(Guzzi man by heart, I own a 1989 Le Mans .. previously a V65 Lario, oh what a 4-valver!!)

·
Registered
406 Posts
The MGS01 is the only Goose I like these days. Maybe the Griso.

I put money down on an MGS01. Never got it. I think only 3 made it to the country. Race only no DOT equipt.

Sad. I was going to grey market and make street "legal".

1 - 14 of 14 Posts