Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Ducati folks!

Prior member here. Sold my 999s years ago and dropped out of the forums. I'm back with a new username and a new-to-me 2006 749R.
I'm in my very, very, very, early 50's. I'm originally from the UK but living in the US for 20 years. Married with 2 wonderful kids under 10 years old. My 749R will join my Honda RS125R as a track toy only. I don't currently have a street bike but I occasionally ride street thanks to the benevolence of friends with street rides.

I'm here because this is where you come for the very best CORRECT technical knowledge and resources for your Ducati. I do all my own maintenance (and plenty for friends also).

Derek

·
Administrator
12,896 Posts
Happy to assist with a name change/post count if you send me a PM.

Reactions: DS749R

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome! Here are a couple of pics I took tonight. I just took the upper and lower track fairings off to install a new battery. She has sat properly winterised for at least 2 years so its new belts before I dare to start her up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I should add that all the stock bodywork and the stock fuel tank are wrapped up and in storage.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts