Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
I would get them but have not yet heard anything about them fitting on the 03/04 swingarm. Now if I saw at least a picture of them on the 03/04 swing arm I would def. buy them

·
Registered
142 Posts
Here is a pic of my bike with the adjusters and lift kit. The finish is A+, they are considerably lighter and the lift kit makes rear wheel removal much easier. Depending on the year bike you have the part numbers are different. 2003-2004 749/999 are the same. 2004r type swing arm and all 2005 and newer are the same.

Shift-Tech can get them.

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
i think i'm going to pick up a set just so i can use the spool type rear stand. i hate hate hate using the flat type rear stand, its just not secure enough and a pain in the butt to get right with just one person

·
Registered
184 Posts
Finally I have proof that they work on an 03/04 model.
Do you by chance have the part number and how much they cost

·
Registered
80 Posts
i found a US site selling them for 175$.

·
Registered
304 Posts
the quality of the gilles stuff is top notch. i had a set of their rear sets on another bike. really really nice and customer service is top notch.

·
Registered
142 Posts
The part number for 749/999 2003-2004 is: KTS-H4-* (Old Style Swing arm.)

The part number for 2004R-2006 is: KTS-H4R-* (New Style Swing arm.)

Guido at Shift-Tech was very helpful when other dealers that carried this part blew me off . Be sure to order the "Lift Kit" and "Jack Bolts" these are sold separately.

For the adjusters and lift kit I paid around $230.00 USD. $175 sounds like a hot deal but if you add the lift kit at about $52.00 USD it's about the same price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts