Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys do you know what kind of bike in the movie ? I cant tell but look to me its a nice bike .Its also a good movie lot of action.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Its an MV Agusta Brutale 910R.

I thought it was a Streetfighter the first time I saw the preview.
Looks like they half-assed their CGI. Their mirror function there put the swingarm on the wrong side....

·
Registered
619 Posts
Looks like they half-assed their CGI. Their mirror function there put the swingarm on the wrong side....
That, or the entire sequence was reversed in post. Sometimes just for the look, or to maintain the direction of movement between several shots of the same action.

I didn't see the movie either. This is just a screenshot from the trailer. The scene is moving so fast, its hard to even tell what type of bike it is with the clip running full speed. If the flip was done in post, I'm sure they didn't want to send it back for CGI just to change the swingarm considering how you cant even see it at full framerate.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Was there an Audi in the movie? It seems like Audi has been in every movie made in the last 5 years.

Also I haven't heard one person say they enjoyed GI JOE

·
Registered
88 Posts
Was there an Audi in the movie? It seems like Audi has been in every movie made in the last 5 years.

Also I haven't heard one person say they enjoyed GI JOE
I enjoyed it, NOT! Even the actors thought it was a horrible film after they viewed it for the first time! I grew up with GI JOE -
My father was in the military for 25 years... as for the Audi, I don't recall, I must have slept through most of the movie.
What a shame, I wasted 8 dollars!

Most Audi vehicles I've seen have come from Jason Statham in all of his TRANSPORTER sequels. Personally, I think he should have kept
the old BMW 735i from the first movie! We can only pray that he'll be riding a Ducati by the time he gets round to filming TRANSPORTER 7! :p

·
Registered
91 Posts
Most Audi vehicles I've seen have come from Jason Statham in all of his TRANSPORTER sequels. Personally, I think he should have kept
the old BMW 735i from the first movie! We can only pray that he'll be riding a Ducati by the time he gets round to filming TRANSPORTER 7! :p
They make STRONG appearances in:

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Taken
Hitman
I, Robot
A TV show where the main character drives an R8 (can't recall name)
Transporter (as you mentioned)
Recipe for Disaster
Legally Blonde
Ronin

and those are just the ones i can remember off the top of my head.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Ironman had an R8 as well.

They make STRONG appearances in:

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Taken
Hitman
I, Robot
A TV show where the main character drives an R8 (can't recall name)
Transporter (as you mentioned)
Recipe for Disaster
Legally Blonde
Ronin

and those are just the ones i can remember off the top of my head.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Shame on you all how did you not love GI Joe rise of Cobra??? It was an action movie and on that note it delivered. Its freakin gi joe who needs a complex plot??

·
9,757 Posts
Shame on you all how did you not love GI Joe rise of Cobra??? It was an action movie and on that note it delivered. Its freakin gi joe who needs a complex plot??
Dude, just because it is an action movie doesn't mean it can't be made poorly. The story was as entertaining as a 5 year old's cartoon and the CGI looked like it was done on a palm pilot. It was freakin boring.

The new Transformers movie was freakin awesome though.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
GI Joe was an America hero, this movie has nothing more than the name in common with the GI Joe I grew up with.

Movies that try an reshape the facts I try and stay away from and this is one movie I will not be seeing.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I don't know what movie you were watching but GI Joe is the perfect (summer) movie. You have your CGI and stunts, a secret underground hideout, a secret underwater fort, battling samurai/ninjas, a massive submarine battle, the obligatory cat fight with hotties in outfits, a ninja mask with lips, focused energy weapons, secret high-tech hovercraft, and Rachel Nichols in low-cut camo. What more could you expect from a movie? Summer movies don't get any better than this. Great stuff.

·
Banned
35 Posts
It was an MV and who cares because that movie sux ass! Any idiot who liked it obviously did not grow up with the cartoons and collecting the comic book. Plus who in the hell would cast a spazoid like Marlon Wayans and a in-the closet-homo like Channing Tatum

·
Registered
328 Posts
I don't know what movie you were watching but GI Joe is the perfect (summer) movie. You have your CGI and stunts, a secret underground hideout, a secret underwater fort, battling samurai/ninjas, a massive submarine battle, the obligatory cat fight with hotties in outfits, a ninja mask with lips, focused energy weapons, secret high-tech hovercraft, and Rachel Nichols in low-cut camo. What more could you expect from a movie? Summer movies don't get any better than this. Great stuff.

LoL they just don't get it do they?

It was an MV and who cares because that movie sux ass! Any idiot who liked it obviously did not grow up with the cartoons and collecting the comic book. Plus who in the hell would cast a spazoid like Marlon Wayans and a in-the closet-homo like Channing Tatum
FYI I did grow up with GI: Joe although I was to young to read any comic books I wouldn't have anyways if I was old enough.

I do understand how people were pissed they changed the story a bit, but it sure didn't bother me any. I know Spider Man bothered me because it was the same damn story that had been done to death, so I guess its different strokes for different folks, ya dig??

·
Registered
345 Posts
I grew up a big fan of the GI JOE cartoonsand still have action figures somewhere. It was an entertaining movie as far as the action scenes but worthless otherwise. I hope they didn't pay the characters much...

·
Registered
463 Posts
They screwed the whole thing up. The thing that really gets me boiling is how they screwed up the back story between Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow.

My boys (6 and 5) thought it was good, they even sat quietly and forgot about the popcorn.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Chit chat!!! ;) Off to the chit chat section......

1 - 20 of 21 Posts