Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks:

I have a few internet MHR "friends" that post here occasionally. They have been great at sharing their MHR revival stories and this has been very good for me; providing the kick in the butt to keep things moving with my own project. I plan to fire up the motor in the next day or two. Today's jobs: brake bleeding, neutral switch installation, clutch cover and clutch cable on, drive chain on and rear wheel alignment, battery on, tank and fuel lines on, seat on. If I get this done, the bike is pretty much ready to roll. I tested the sparks last night and all looked good; all it needs is fuel and air.....

If it stays dry, I'll continue paint work on the fairing.

Attachments

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fired up last Saturday afternoon on the 4th or 5th kick but she's a little rough. The big 40mm Dellortos are not as easy to set up as my old 860GT's 32mm ones. I ordered a vacuum gauge kit a few days ago to do it right after failing at trying to do it by ear for the fourth time. She looks so good. I've been painting fairing parts this evening. Getting closer...

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts