Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate posting just for the sake of posting but I must have 25 posts in order to reply to classified ads.

FWIW I'm riding an '04 ST3 and loving it. Also, I'd give my eye teeth and some $$ to boot for CF surrounds, tank cover, and fairing inserts.

·
Registered
772 Posts
According to some, being forced to resort to such a tedious method that requires you to click twice instead of once to make your initial contact is asinine.

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
According to some, being forced to resort to such a tedious method that requires you to click twice instead of once to make your initial contact is asinine.
That's what I hear. Lifes a bitch isn't it. :rolleyes:

Did I hit 25 yet?

·
The days are getting longer!
8,278 Posts
I don't get it? 2 of them at the same time! The classifieds are ok here but not the best thing about this site. I have purchased and sold on the classifieds but I hardly look personally. I mostly watch for metalhead and donkeyhammer postings myself. Oh I forgot; rainman also:p

·
Administrator
13,241 Posts
Getting established makes for a good way to become an active member here. Sending a PM is a really good way to talk about a transaction here.

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
I don't get it? 2 of them at the same time! The classifieds are ok here but not the best thing about this site. I have purchased and sold on the classifieds but I hardly look personally. I mostly watch for metalhead and donkeyhammer postings myself. Oh I forgot; rainman also:p
Two at a time, true, but very different approaches. I believe I prefer this one!

·
Registered
439 Posts
FWIW I'm riding an '04 ST3 and loving it. Also, I'd give my eye teeth and some $$ to boot for CF surrounds, tank cover, and fairing inserts.
Another CF fairing sides/bottoms and tailpieces set is available on eBay from the Italian seller who has recently had a biz boost from a few of us here!

here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260509054568&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:IT:1123

You can also see the current thread in the ST section on CF items.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts