Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI genial motor (usually on eBay) has great prices on termi for the SF and will even do a 5% discount if you pay them via PayPal direct outside of eBay and their direct website prices are great too. They ship via UPS 3 day from Italy

Paid $690 for a brand new set of carbon race termi slip ons for the SF

·
Bon Vivant
11,453 Posts
FYI genial motor (usually on eBay) has great prices on termi for the SF and will even do a 5% discount if you pay them via PayPal direct outside of eBay and their direct website prices are great too. They ship via UPS 3 day from Italy

Paid $690 for a brand new set of carbon race termi slip ons for the SF

I just took a look at the website, The price for slip-ons is $806 US and unfortunately the ECU that the slip-ons require which are normally included with the exhaust from the factory are not included with their systems... That's great for guys that are doing a custom tune but it sucks for those who just want to bolt on and go.

Not a particularly great deal IMO

·
Registered
219 Posts
I just took a look at the website, The price for slip-ons is $806 US and unfortunately the ECU that the slip-ons require which are normally included with the exhaust from the factory are not included with their systems... That's great for guys that are doing a custom tune but it sucks for those who just want to bolt on and go.

I did the same deal from them, great deal, then did tune ecu on my tablet for 10 bucks and cable for 35 and loaded the map on the stock ECU (it is the same ecu that comes with the kit just with the map loaded - you can get the same map from tune ecu off their website for no cost and do it yourself in 15 minutes (and you can customize further if you want, reset service lights customize dash display etc). Some people just want it to be easy and plug and play and I get that and you pay extra for that, but honestly flashing the factory ECU is actually easier than removing the stock ecu and replacing it. If you really want 2 ECU's you can also buy our ECU's for 125 bucks all day long on ebay and just flash one.

To each his own but you can save some good coin through those guys if you spend an hour learning how to flash the ecu yourself.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I understand for bolt and go but if you email Marco direct he will hook you up with the better price, just received them today for $690 to my door, he even threw in the air filter

Any advice on tuning?

·
Registered
219 Posts
I understand for bolt and go but if you email Marco direct he will hook you up with the better price, just received them today for $690 to my door, he even threw in the air filter

Any advice on tuning?
Do it yourself https://www.ducati.ms/forums/138-streetfighter/721751-tuneecu-anyone-used-their-sf848.html

Try the termignoni slip on map or seems others have had better luck with the DP slip on map - disable the flapper, disable the O2's if you want also helps the flat spot.

·
Registered
66 Posts
@roadkillrob @mgatof sorry to jump on this thread but I am also considering buying Termi for my 2007 Sports Classic. While browsing I came across Genial Motor and their prices seem to good to be true. How was your experience working with them? Also the exhaust you received were also genuine termi right?

·
Registered
219 Posts
@roadkillrob @mgatof sorry to jump on this thread but I am also considering buying Termi for my 2007 Sports Classic. While browsing I came across Genial Motor and their prices seem to good to be true. How was your experience working with them? Also the exhaust you received were also genuine termi right?
They were great, I am in Boston and I ordered on a Saturday and they came Tuesday or Wednesday, was crazy fast from Italy. Was brand new in the unopened factory box, no issues at all and they answered a few questions when I bought for my sons CBR250r, they were very responsive and it came equally fast for his bike, think it said like 3 weeks or something when I ordered and came in 3 days. Highly recommend them, best price and shipping was very quick.

·
Registered
66 Posts
They were great, I am in Boston and I ordered on a Saturday and they came Tuesday or Wednesday, was crazy fast from Italy. Was brand new in the unopened factory box, no issues at all and they answered a few questions when I bought for my sons CBR250r, they were very responsive and it came equally fast for his bike, think it said like 3 weeks or something when I ordered and came in 3 days. Highly recommend them, best price and shipping was very quick.
Just to confirm we are talking about same Genial Motor, here is the link to there eBay store. genialmotor on eBay

1 - 9 of 9 Posts