Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, has anyone taken advantage of, or know the inner workings of what Ducati is doing with the Forza Ducati Program? I'm looking at trading in my 2000 996 for a Monster 1100. Obviously determining what my bike is worth is impossible over the net, but should I expect more for my trade on top of what the dealer might normally give? Shouldn't I come out ahead going this route as opposed to selling it privately; since I want a new Monster anyway? What's the incentive for the dealer take in my bike on his new one? I have until this weekend, so any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
970 Posts
The way it works is you can choose between trade in assistance of $500 on a base 1100 and $700 on a 1100S OR the Factory Support free service program. Most have taken advantage of the free service in our case..

Hi, has anyone taken advantage of, or know the inner workings of what Ducati is doing with the Forza Ducati Program? I'm looking at trading in my 2000 996 for a Monster 1100. Obviously determining what my bike is worth is impossible over the net, but should I expect more for my trade on top of what the dealer might normally give? Shouldn't I come out ahead going this route as opposed to selling it privately; since I want a new Monster anyway? What's the incentive for the dealer take in my bike on his new one? I have until this weekend, so any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok. Thank you sir!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts