Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Ducatisti

I am new to the forum and think I am meant to post something here to get me cracking.

I've had my Hypermotard EVO SP 2012 model for almost five months now and I can easily say it is the most fun bike I have ever owned.

Lot's of cosmetic stuff going on that I have played around with, mirrors, seat, sump guard and different bits and pieces but no performance mods yet. Open clutch cover (half) on its way from Woodcraft and still considering pipe upgrades... DP or something else? MiVV look good and cheap :D

Anyway, just saying hi so I can hopefully get access to the other forums.

Just dropped a big ole Multistrada 1200S Touring back at the shop today and picked my Hyper up after a week (nothing major, more the chance to test ride a Multi) and while I loved it, it was also tops to get back on the Hyper and get out and scrub that new front tyre in :p

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi Ducatisti

I am new to the forum and think I am meant to post something here to get me cracking.

I've had my Hypermotard EVO SP 2012 model for almost five months now and I can easily say it is the most fun bike I have ever owned.

Lot's of cosmetic stuff going on that I have played around with, mirrors, seat, sump guard and different bits and pieces but no performance mods yet. Open clutch cover (half) on its way from Woodcraft and still considering pipe upgrades... DP or something else? MiVV look good and cheap :D

Anyway, just saying hi so I can hopefully get access to the other forums.

Just dropped a big ole Multistrada 1200S Touring back at the shop today and picked my Hyper up after a week (nothing major, more the chance to test ride a Multi) and while I loved it, it was also tops to get back on the Hyper and get out and scrub that new front tyre in :p

Looks like my image URL's didnt work so I deleted them... Not sure how to post pics? Trying something else:

·
Registered
483 Posts
G'day Mate and welcome.
Enjoy the ride.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
158 Posts
Nice Hyper SP (i've got a 2011 model), not many round Oz.

Can you tell me where you picked up the sump guard?

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts