Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Gauging interest for The Lodge on April 10-11

608 14
For those going to the MAD days just gauging interest if I decide to not stay with my friend in the cheapy hotel and opt for the more pricey but very convenient Lodge right on the track. I don't smell or snore in my sleep so I'd be willing to share a room with a couple other people to cut down on the price. I think Zooom mentioned he was maybe planning on staying at the Lodge. How's your back Zooom?

I think rooms are around $97 after the tax so if 3 people stayed Sunday night and Monday night each person would pay a total of around $64. Lemme know who may be interested. The plan for me is to head down Sunday afternoon since it's a 5 hour drive.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
412 Posts
I could be up for that, though I have been known to snore, so if you guys are heavy sleepers it may be ok (I usually stay up later reading a book or something if theres a possibility to disturb people) but if not, no worries I can sleep most anywhere. My other thought is if I cant find any trailer space and end up building a ramp and bringing my SS down in the aerostar I can sleep in the back with my bike :cool:

· Registered
412 Posts
Thanks for the PM, I try to stay pretty current with the forum, whenever I see theres a new post I come check it out, plus this forum is way more fun then work anyway :p Thanks for taking care of everything, I appreciate it!

wait a though just occured to me, on the main forum menu where all the regoins are listed, the folder turns yellow when theres a new thread only or whever theres a new post? I always look for yellow but it occurs just now occurs to me I may be missing on all the new posts to established threads

· Registered
412 Posts
good strategy ill try that, thanks.

Now I may be exposing the aerospace engineer geeky side a tad but it is slightly amusing to me that we are discussing methods to optimize the reading of a ducati forum. :p

I'm still cool, I swear :cool:

· Registered
412 Posts
My ride Is leavign from columbia area just south of baltimore around 1130-noonish, so I should be able to meet ya down there about the same time you guys get there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.