Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In view of the success of our get together last night at the Triumph Grille, I'd like to invite y'all to check out the Gateway Rockers' weekly bike nights, Wednesday nights at the Sonic in Kirkwood, at the corner of Lindbergh and Big Bend, across from Doc's Harley Davidson, from 6:30pm until the last bike leaves. The Gateway Rockers was the first motorcycle group I learned about and rode with when I first moved here. We're a pretty laid back bunch of guys and gals riding all kinds of bikes from sport bikes and cruisers, to dual sport and tourers, to vintage bikes and motards. There's only one other Ducati in the group, and he rides a 916 track only bike. We get together on Wednesday nights and just hang out, have some food and drink, and talk bikes. People come on their bikes and in their cars, if they bring their spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend/families, so its a pretty relaxed get together. If you'd like, you can check out our website: gatewayrockers.com. To access the forum, you'll need to "join" but its free and painless, so... Hope to see you guys there!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool. What time do you want to meet? I usually head out between 6:30 and 7. So lets say 6:45 at Starbucks?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've always wondered about that group. I really wanted to make it but I had Kindergarten open-house for my daughter. Maybe next week.

Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts