Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

How about a little fun!

Who can quess what model of vintange Ducati this tank is from?

Then, after we have determined what it is, how much is it worth?

Ron

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Mark III 450 or 350. Late 60's early 70's. Cost is hard to say, but should be around 400-500 bucks depending on condition. Hope this helps. Dan

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm down for a '69 350 or 450. I reckon it would be worth $500 too if its not rusted inside. Hey do you reckon you could take a close up of a nice bit of pinstriping and the logo. I'd like to see what it looked like originally.

I helped a Swedish guy get the attached tank from Australia about 12 years ago. I think he paid a couple of hundred bucks and was ecstatic. Maybe I should have gabbed it myself!

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Answer to the "gas tank game"

Hello,

I am sorry that not many of you enjoyed "the gas tank game" for those of you that did here's the info. The tank is from a 1970 350 Mark 3 with the desmo engine. It has been sitting in a carport since the seventies. It is pretty rough but appears to mostly complete. I am trying to talk the owner into letting me have it. I brought home the gas tank to see what it would look like after cleaning it up a bit. I have attached several photos as requested.

Ron

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gas tank game

Winners, Daniil & remery!!!!!!!!!!!

The ultimate prize is yours.............. respect and awe from everyone, we are amazed by your knowlege of vintage Italian motocycles expecially Ducati singles! (Sorry.....best I could come up with!):rolleyes:

Ron

·
Registered
149 Posts
Winners, Daniil & remery!!!!!!!!!!!

The ultimate prize is yours.............. respect and awe from everyone, we are amazed by your knowlege of vintage Italian motocycles expecially Ducati singles! (Sorry.....best I could come up with!):rolleyes:

Ron

It is much better than I usually get! Thanks for recognizing our expert knowledge :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts