Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Gas dripping from overflow hose?

4253 Views 23 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  joeychitwood
As the title suggests I have a little gas dripping from the overflow hose under the fairing. Anyone have any thoughts as to cause? Something to worry about or not.

It has less then a half tank in it and it was sitting for a while before it happened. It has been rather warm here but with less then half a tank of fuel I am wondering what might be causing it.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· The days are getting longer!
8,231 Posts
Watch it closely, if there is a small crack in the vent or overflow line in the tank it could be weeping out. The connection the inside of the tank may be loose and causing a small weep. Remenber both lines are inside the tank submerged in fuel. Don't ask how I know this information:p
Or it could be just some sloshing of fuel and just doing what it was designed to do!

By the way, Its great to see you posting Bill! Don't overdo it and heal quickly !

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.