Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I am new to this forum and just bought 916 from other forum member. Already have bike but first ducati.

Started looking on web for Ducati/european clubs/events in S. Georgia/ N. Florida area? No active communities found?

If I am wrong let me know.
If I am right .... then I would be willing and would like to form a list of all who would be interested to get together on a regular basis .... any bike welcome of course!

Only dedicated Ducati dealers close to me (Jacksonville, Florida) is in Ocala.
I will contact the Dealer and see if I can get them on board if interest exists.
Noticed on there website people giving remarks from S. Carolina to Tampa.

Also, two major concours events locally here annually that could be fun!

Thx,
Kyle

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you... I looked at that but really was trying to focus on consistent club type in N. Florida and a lot of those threads were dispersed and out dated.
If admin wants to they can moved the thread I'm good... trying to reach some that may not look in that area.

Thx,
Kyle

·
Registered
849 Posts
I haven't been there but I think there is a dealer in Tallahassee. It isn't ducati specific but they sold them last time I checked.

You may want to check some of the tracks up there. Sometimes they have a euro track day. If you don't see one in the near future, make one! I would come up to Jennings for that. What about RR?

Other than that I would think that Atlanta is you next bet for a quality ducati meetup unless you come south to Tampa or Miami. Miami has a bunch of euro/Ital meetups with cars and bikes. That is a trek for you though.

Good luck.

·
The Road Beckons...
2,297 Posts
I'd be interested in a meet-up, maybe St. Augustine, or Ormond beach. Jacksonville is kinda a trek for me. Also a meet-up and ride from Melilli on Saturdays would be cool.

-Alex

·
Registered
438 Posts
Hey,

I am new to this forum and just bought 916 from other forum member. Already have bike but first ducati.

Started looking on web for Ducati/european clubs/events in S. Georgia/ N. Florida area? No active communities found?

If I am wrong let me know.
If I am right .... then I would be willing and would like to form a list of all who would be interested to get together on a regular basis .... any bike welcome of course!

Only dedicated Ducati dealers close to me (Jacksonville, Florida) is in Ocala.
I will contact the Dealer and see if I can get them on board if interest exists.
Noticed on there website people giving remarks from S. Carolina to Tampa.

Also, two major concours events locally here annually that could be fun!

Thx,
Kyle
I am in jax and a member of the "local" Ducati club www.coastalducaticlub.org
Check it out. Membership is free - just register.
We have rides and events in North Florida. Just had a track day at Jennings 6/19/10.

Pm sent.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanx...

Got a couple of PM's of local stuff and up north as well.... looking forward to all.... I have heard only great things of Bellimoto.... glad to hear high quality shop relatively close.
I am going to join coastal club for sure..... and maybe this Thursday night ....and on going.... tuesday nights at Jax Hooters.

looking forward to advice and making friends here.

Pls pm me of any rides when u hear of them and if I am in town I am probably in.

Thx,
Kyle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts