Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 SuperSport S
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, waiting for my first Ducati - a 2021 red SuperSport S arriving in 3 weeks time. Currently on a red VTR1000 (poor man’s pretend Ducati...)

·
Administrator
13,321 Posts
Hello and welcome. Congratulations on the new bike, pretty exciting countdown and just in time for spring to be right around the corner.

·
Registered
2021 Multistrada V4S Radar & Travel Pack
143 Posts
G'day fellow Aussie,

Great choice....... you'll quickly notice the difference in handling and brakes with the Euro stuff straight out of the crate. My V4S Multistrada has taken a while to fully run in (it was a bit of a pig when brand new, but after 3-5k kms it's turned into a sweetie :love:).

·
Registered
2010 Hypermotard 1100 Evo
75 Posts
Welcome @AussieSmurph, weather here is a bit crap for a bike at the mo, hopefully it will have improved in 3 weeks time when you get your new bike. I'm SA too, down south at Onkaparinga Hills.

·
Registered
23 Posts
G’day mate, take it easy on the new ride but most of all ride it all the time and have fun , riding is the best way to get the most out of it and learn what she can do to get your heart rate up 👍😎

·
Registered
2021 SuperSport S
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Loving the SuperSport S. The old VTR was good, with Ohlins at the back, Racetech at front, but the SuperSport throws into a corner more easily, is lighter in handling, feels more planted but also relaxed. Handles bumpy corners really well, just stays on line. Now looking forward to Akrapovic system being installed next week at first service. Then it will really sound like a Ducati!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts