Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
'02 ST4S
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a strange year for foliage in VT so far. Lotsa of leaves have turned brown and dropped , some just turning, others still green... here's a couple of shots by Sable MTN. in Stockbridge...

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Looks nice. The foliage doesn't really change color where I live like it does in the wooded northeast. I keep saying one year I'm going to ride up north via the Blueridge and look at all that. I think I may do it next year.

·
Registered
'02 ST4S
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a beautiful time of year if you hit the weather right. Cooler temps make for great riding, as long as it isn't wet!
Sometimes the dark, cloudy and rainy days really make the colors pop... it's different every year.

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,072 Posts
Really beautiful! Nice shots.

Down here in Houston it’s prime riding weather also. 70’s in the morning only getting to the high 80’s. Nice but this year you kinda have to be careful and dodge the dang hurricanes. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
'02 ST4S
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My brother lives in Kingwood and dodged the wrath of the last one, is Nate heading your way?

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,072 Posts
I don’t think we will have any problems with it. We’re on the good side.

PS. Kingwood is only a few miles from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
'02 ST4S
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks nice. The foliage doesn't really change color where I live like it does in the wooded northeast. I keep saying one year I'm going to ride up north via the Blueridge and look at all that. I think I may do it next year.
Monitor the site, we had a great meet up (NECM) 9/15 this year and, if the planets are in alignment , were talking about a NECM II. Maybe you could join the fun and get your foliage fix at the same time!

·
Registered
'02 ST4S
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's good , Houston doesn't need to get slammed/flooded again.
P.S. My brother doesn't ride but he makes a mean brisket!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts