Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Curious if anyone has the full Termignoni exhaust kit with the performance air filter and DP race ECU (part # 96460010B). I believe the pipe diameter is 70mm. I mainly ride on the street with the occasional track day so I want to know if the full kit improvement is worth it and if it's too loud. I've also read some info that perhaps the 70mm exhaust is too big for the 848 so there won't be much if any performance gains? I am not sure if these comments refer to the standard 848 and if they also apply to the 848 Evo? If so, why would Ducati make this size exhaust? Hoping to hear from anyone who has actually used this exhaust on an 848 Evo.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I installed the full termi w/ DP ecu and K&N filter. The bike runs great but I would recommend a reflash instead of the DP ecu if your paying full price. I don't think it's too loud but that's subjective.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I installed the full termi w/ DP ecu and K&N filter. The bike runs great but I would recommend a reflash instead of the DP ecu if your paying full price. I don't think it's too loud but that's subjective.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Thank you very much. I can get the full exhaust with filter and DP ECU for $2k. I can also get the full kit only for $1.5k. I think I will go this route because it seems the DP ECU isn't worth the added cost since most people recommend a reflash anyway. Now I just need to find a good Ducati tuner in Socal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts