Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out...

http://www.motosport.ch/artikel_4967.html

Saw it at the Zurich motorcycle show. Was told by the Swiss distributor that it would be available as an accessory at the end of April (without the number 16). Check out the video if you want to see some more of the bike and hear some Swiss German--the distributor says there will be lots of accesories coming out. The bike also had a bunch of magnesium parts on the engine, billet foot controls, and aluminum chain guard.

John

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
that would look soooo hot with the Zard GP looking exhaust!

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Okay, I'll go on the record as saying I don't like it. Looks better stock. To each their own!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YellowDuck said:
Okay, I'll go on the record as saying I don't like it. Looks better stock. To each their own!
Taste sure is a funny thing. I love the Sport and hate the half fairing on the Paul Smart, I bought one anyway when I saw that full fairing. I love that sixties/early seventies racer look, but wouldn't be caught dead on a superbike.

·
Premium Member
3,120 Posts
toobs1234 said:
Taste sure is a funny thing. I love the Sport and hate the half fairing on the Paul Smart, I bought one anyway when I saw that full fairing. I love that sixties/early seventies racer look, but wouldn't be caught dead on a superbike.
My vote goes to the Paul Smart . . . . but the other two extremes (no fairing/full fairing) look good to me as well. I just like the seventies look of all three versions. :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
would some one make a ps style fairing to retrofit the sport 1000's please! :)

maybe these peeps will... :p

i'll be keeping an eye on this outfit.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
otterx said:
i'll be keeping an eye on this outfit.
I just realized I wasn't too clear about it, that was a bike the factory is sending around to shows and the panels will be a factory accessory...at least that is what the Swiss Ducati distributor (the guy in the movie) and my Zurich dealer told me.

best regards, John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts