Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
That is actually not made by FBF. It is a system that was an option from Ducati made by Shark and there are several here that have it. I don't recall anyone not liking it.

Here are a couple pics. I see that you have an '06 Sport. I know that I have more shots of these on a Sport but not sure where I filed them. Anyway you get the picture.

By the way if your really thinking about getting these there is this one on eBay for quit a bit less. One big thing about the price of these is the inclusion of the DP ECU. It is the same one that comes with the Termi 2-1, and the Termi 2-2. If you wanted to by just this ECU from Ducati it is like $1200.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Comp...3830166QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

The exhaust sysem itself is very attractive and you can find some vids on Youtube too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGcS4KKqivI&feature=quicklist

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much Bishop_Buck. The pics were a great help in making my decision.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I live near FBF and happened to see one on a bike. It kind of looks cheap, like an old MAC system on a Honda 350. But thats just me. Better deal to get the chip/Termi. Good luck, G (or the Zard)

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Very glad that I could help.:) I hope that you like it (if you do get it). Oh and welcome to the forum. Don't know if you have been looking around here before but this really is a fantastic place. Always a great source of info and feedback.:think:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Full Exhaust System

Just got finished installing the Shark system made for Ducati and all went well until it was time to install the Lambda sensor. The pipe has different size thread (smaller) than the original pipe. What now? Can I run the bike with the sensor not installed on the pipe or is there an adapter available. I started the engine and warmed it up and it seemed to run fine (no check engine fault). I eventually would like the sensor installed. Anyone else run into this problem?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
O.K., so ijust let it hang there or disconnect it?

·
Registered
555 Posts
why oh why won't anyone make a 2into1 system for the twin shock model????
anyone know of one?

·
Registered
1,995 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
search this site, someone installed an arrow full system on one.
why oh why won't anyone make a 2into1 system for the twin shock model????
anyone know of one?

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts