Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes! It's done! The Superbike Nero Strada! All Carbon Fiber, All Titanium Fasteners. This thing is amazing. I want one with the Titanium Frame! Rolling it around is hysterical, we have to weigh this thing! It rolls around like a bicycle. My Desmosedici RR needs a diet plan now. I guess I know what's going up on the bench next.

Attachments

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
Now, all it needs is that NCR titanium frame that someone posted up the other day! ....What would be interesting is to add the NCR titanium frame to the CF full body/wheel kit above! How cool (and light) would this Ducati be!
Can you give us the weight either dry or w/ gas???

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lager Pics

Sorry here we go!

And the Titanium Frame mentioned is going on this bike, or one like it. This one has just sold! Yee Haw!

The supercharger is on hold for another month. I am doing some hard core testing. Basically many dyno hours just to prove its' reliability.

These bikes are so much fun to build!

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Other goodies

This bike has Full Ohlins and Brembo upgrades that are better than what an R comes with plus they are all black anodized. Superbike Forks, Titanium colored Steering Damper and a TTX rear shock. RCS Pumps and Monoblock Calipers. Rizoma rearsets, grips and reservoirs. Carbon Mirrors, tank and bodywork. All titanium fasteners. An Evo Akrapovic titanium Exhaust. On and On ...

This is our bas model, from here you can add the Titanium frame or supercharger or a graphics kit we developed with Thin Air Concepts, from mild to wild.

This bike will be displayed at the Soboba Classic PGA Tournament in two weeks!

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
I was going to make a joke about how would you mod that. Then I read....this is a base model.:eek: Don't no weather to be depressed or what. Def impressed what stuff is being done. WOW!!!!! Stunning!

·
Registered
32 Posts
That's amazing! How much did it sell for?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts