Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to purchase my new 749 today. Was looking at Ducati's "Fuel Your Passion" 2.9% finance deal. It's a scam! Every dealer I talked to today, told
me not to bother applying because no one ever gets approved! :( :mad:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
bob402 said:
Went to purchase my new 749 today. Was looking at Ducati's "Fuel Your Passion" 2.9% finance deal. It's a scam! Every dealer I talked to today, told
Update your profile info so people can respond substantively to your post. Otherwise this just appears to be a rant.:mad:

And moderators, if he does not update his profile with location, etc. please

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
bob402 said:
That's no scam. Your credit score is just not high enough for the 2.9 rate :p (and that's only available for the '04 and '05 bikes, while 4.9 is the lowest available rate for the '06 bikes).

·
Registered
882 Posts
I'll go buy a 999R just to prove you're wrong. Oh wait - the 999R is not part of the program. Oh well, I would have done it, really.

·
Super Moderator
8,189 Posts
RotoRooterGuy said:
Update your profile info so people can respond substantively to your post. Otherwise this just appears to be a rant.:mad:

And moderators, if he does not update his profile with location, etc. please
Hoah! Slow down there..

New members may need the info on how to update there profile, not an underhand threat of baning.

//amullo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts