Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Driving back home from work today suddenly my bike just stoped! After a while checking and thinking i realized i did 280km(175Mi) since my last refill so i checked inside the tank and yes no patrol!!! But the reserve warning didnt come on...

Does anyone have any suggestion of what could cause the fact of the warning not coming on?

Regards,

Robzy

·
Registered
80 Posts
Slight thread jack: I have a VERY DIM light, is there a way to make it brighter? Like with an LED or something similar?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Slight thread jack: I have a VERY DIM light, is there a way to make it brighter? Like with an LED or something similar?
SLIGHT???? :alien::alien:How on earth is a dim light related to robzy900ss's problem?? :think::think:

robzy900ss, I've heard about this problem before (although it never happened to me). You could pull out the fuel sender (it bolts on the tank - check underneath it) and check it out. Do a search on the forums here for "fuel sender" or something similar :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
i took the dash apart and resoldered all the lead pads on the indicating light wiring. It made all the difference in the world. The italians evidently didnt show thier typical pride in assembly in the soldering department.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts