Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to find a fuel pump o ring? I changed my fuel pump and filter and lines and need to get an o ring?

·
Premium Member
1,877 Posts
I found a pack if 5 at Grainger. Send me a PM with your address and I'll drop one in the mail to you.

Sent from my DROIDX using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
20 Posts
I had a damaged O-ring in the 748, just ordered one from the dealer, wasn't all that expensive from memory, dealer I use here in Australia is 2 days delivery for majority of items.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found a pack if 5 at Grainger. Send me a PM with your address and I'll drop one in the mail to you.

Sent from my DROIDX using Motorcycle.com Free App
Thanks a bunch. My address is:
Larry Spradlin
475 Thorofare Road
Crimora, VA 24431

Do you have the Grainger # for future reference for me? Thanks again Larry

·
Mr Leakered
8,816 Posts
See the equivalent part sticky at the top of the page. It is a standard o-ring dash number. You can use buna rubber, but it will swell and cannot be reused. Viton material will allow reuse.

Have a good one.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I had a damaged O-ring in the 748, just ordered one from the dealer, wasn't all that expensive from memory, dealer I use here in Australia is 2 days delivery for majority of items.
Gday Bloke...Which dealer would that be?

·
Premium Member
1,877 Posts
Larry,
The O-ring didn't go out yesterday....I'll make sure it goes today.
About 6 of us Savannah, GA riders are coming your way Labor Day. We were going to the BMW Sherando Lake Rally but it's been cancelled.
We'll be leaving Savannah Thursday August 30 and need to find a economical (cheap) place to camp through Monday Sept. 3rd.
Any good suggestions on where to make base camp?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JDuke,
There are several options for camping this way that is near the parkway. I will check around and pm you what I find. Hopefully my bike will be up and going and maybe I could tag along on a ride with you guys. That would be cool. I'll let you know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts