Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Life is too short to worry !
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there can advise the currect prices for fuel in Europe ?
In particular Germany , Chech Republic and Austria.
Thanks

·
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CHF 1.78 in Switzerland.

Tom
Thanks for that , we may venture into Switzerland as we are staying in the Black Forest (Titisee) and it is handy to know whether to go in fully fueled , or not.

·
Super Moderator
8,174 Posts
No clue..

its more the 1£ UK per liter here in Sweden, so fill up if your coming over here!

·
Registered
36 Posts
1 Liter=1,58€, but its in Northern Germany, usually in the South its a bit more expensive, expect something round 1,65€/Liter.

·
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 Liter=1,58€, but its in Northern Germany, usually in the South its a bit more expensive, expect something round 1,65€/Liter.
OK , That seems similar to the UK so will budget accordingly - Thanks

·
Registered
447 Posts
1.36 Euro in LUX

·
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You`re welcome! Enjoy your trip! When are you going?
Matze - Going in August with first overnight stop outside Hannover then a few days in Prague , on to Vienna for a few more days then a week in the Black Forest finished off with the F1 weekend at SPA.
Was going to squeeze in the Czech MotoGP but was starting to get a bit too busy to stay a holiday !

Viper -Thanks for the info , looks like will need to pick-up some cheap fuel in Luxembourg if possible (always cheaper there , must be lower tax ?)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Matze - Going in August with first overnight stop outside Hannover then a few days in Prague , on to Vienna for a few more days then a week in the Black Forest finished off with the F1 weekend at SPA.
Was going to squeeze in the Czech MotoGP but was starting to get a bit too busy to stay a holiday !

Viper -Thanks for the info , looks like will need to pick-up some cheap fuel in Luxembourg if possible (always cheaper there , must be lower tax ?)
Yep.. its the tax

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hannover is just 1h away from me and in Laatzen (10km South of H.) is a very good Ducati Dealer, just in case... BeFaster: Ducati + Tuning in Hannover Laatzen

Sounds like a really nice trip, hopefully the Weather is fine...

·
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
36 Posts
BeFaster
Ulmer Straße 2
30880 Laatzen / Germany
Tel +49 [0]511 87655838

Open:
Mo.-Fr. 10.00-13.00
and 14.00-18.00 Uhr
Sat. 10.00-13.00 Uhr

Better Idea:
PM me your Route or at least the big Towns you are passing/staying and I look for the nearest Garages/Duc. Dealer or whatever you need.

·
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Matze , Been busy here so a bit slow in responding will PM you when I get a moment. Do you use a Garmin Satnav by any chance ?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Hey Gearbox,

if you wanna catch up in Hanover, drop me a PM. Maybe I can guide you a little further south if the weather is good the day you´re leaving.

·
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice Idea, count me in!
Hi guys,

Sorry for the lack of response - Change of plan , we are now going to skip Prague (felt we were not staying long enough to do it justice) and are now stopping longer in Vienna - Hence our route has now altered more to the south and we will be stopping at a town called Hesdorf , just off the A3 a short while after Wurzburg , then proceeding to Vienna the next day.
This gives us 3 more days in Vienna and an opportunity to rest a bit between sightseeing trips.

Allan

·
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Matze

1 - 20 of 20 Posts