Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi friends ,
I had been perusing about Flatspot & Hesitation at 4500 / 5000 rpm OnWards. with Ducati dealer in India , How ever they brushed my complaint aside , Despite I could substantiate later by email With support of graphic representation from Akrapovic Which is Attached below , Shows clearly how STOCk Exhaust has issues & Akrapovic Exhausts Resolves them , And after repeated emails They Replaced FuelPressure Sensor with software update , Hope this will resolve issues as I couldn't go for good long distance ride as of now ,
Did anyone got this Fuel pressure sensor replacement ?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
I wasn't aware the DVT was equipped with a Fuel Pressure Sensor. Do you have the part number from the service receipt?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wasn't aware the DVT was equipped with a Fuel Pressure Sensor. Do you have the part number from the service receipt?
Sorry it's my mistake That part replaced is Fuel level sensor only , There was a Update on fuel injection parameters ,

·
Registered
209 Posts
I had the fuel sender (fuel level sensor) replaced on my bike in Canada. There was a recall for that part and it was replaced automatically.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts