Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I come across this image from manual and noticed that my fuel lines are reversed where they connect to the fuel pump. What can happen?
Interesting question, I asked the same one a couple of months ago after disconnecting the lines from my multi tank without marking which one went where. It doesn't matter as the line is just a continuous loop that feeds fuel to the injectors... there's no check valves or anything that would require the flow to go in one particular direction.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought that was the culprit for the high fuel consumption. 100Km per tank, untill the yellow light starts to flicker. :D

·
Mexican Ducatista
1,211 Posts
I thought that was the culprit for the high fuel consumption. 100Km per tank, untill the yellow light starts to flicker. :D
That seems low considering that I am getting 150Km before the yellow light with the race ECU on a GT1000 (Both GT1000 and Sport 1000 are supposed to have the same fuel consumption and tank capacity).

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stock ECU with DP map, custom 2-1 exhaust, 14/41 gearing, Airbox mod, NGK iridium plugs and Pipercross air filter. Im suspecting the bad bad orings from the fuel connectors, saw them yesterday leaking. I will continue to investigate.
With stock bike, maximum was 300Km before yellow light.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts