Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Per Blackie from the UK and my sighting of the service notice today (issued today), there is an official fuel fix for our bikes. Contact your local dealer to have a new map installed.
and another thought... it may be a good thing to send an email to Ducati in your country to thank them for promptly addressing the issue and providing a solution. This way they will feel appreciated and are more likely to help us out when we have another problem in future.
Anyway, thank you DNA, from me.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Line of the whiners with "canned emails" from dna with thoughts of "this will never get fix please form to the left. :D

I believe Bill was headed to NPR to have his sorted today.

Chris

·
Blame the universe not the tank!
3,231 Posts
Back from my "Ten Hour: There and Back Tour", for some reason we had a problem getting the files at NPR. Paul will be checking into it. I now have the distinction of visiting NPR with every bike I own... S2R to test the F1098, ST3 traded in, and today the F1098.

While the F1098 can be ridden long distances, the S2R wins on comfort but loses on exhilaration! And the save of the day goes to TRACTION CONTROL! On one of my H2O breaks, I was pulling out of the parking lot which was gravel. I didn't gun it, only rolled it on slightly just as anyone would... tire broke lose and then hooked up immediately with all the DTC lights going off like gangbusters, and I did nothing but hold the throttle where I had it...bike confidently moved through the gravel, hit pavement and BAM, FULL HOOK UP... Un-Freakin-Believable! Thank you Ducati!!!!

So one more trip up to beautiful Athens (Watkinsville) Ga for me.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess the extra cost of the "S" version just paid for itself eh. :)
I always thought that if it saves me just one time in the wet or on loose gravel I will be glad..... good to hear you didn't lose it!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I have thanked DUK for their speedy fix, & also my dealer for his good work. Nice to let them know its appreciated. We are quick to hit them with emails when it goes tits up..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts