Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find the rubber gasket/seal that goes around the fuel filler. I've tried the search with no luck.. Anyone know where I can get one online? Also need the vent hose and valve (that goes on the top of the tank) in black..

Thanks,
risk

Oh yeah, it's a 95 900ss

·
Registered
321 Posts
Try your local dealer as it seems to be back on the dealer available stock lists . I believe the DD16R uses the same part for the tank filler. They also appear intermittently on ebay, think theres one on ebay.de from ducparts if I remember right.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no luck on ebay.. i think the nearest duc dealer is about 300miles so thats out too.. I thought about an aftermarket filler but not really looking to spend the dough.

·
Registered
2008 HyperMotard 1100S
695 Posts
risk: Good dealers will post items to you. I've bought things from BCM and I'm 100 miles from them, they just stick it in the mail...

·
Registered
238 Posts
+1 on calling a good dealer and having them mail you small parts.

I live in Indiana, but have the better results by calling Ducati Seattle than visiting my not-so-local 70 mile away shop.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Motowheels used to have a vent that will work.

·
Registered
49 Posts
LT Snyder at Desmo Times sells that gasket. I bought one a month ago. On his site refer to the page of maintenance items, row eleven.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Rubber gasket....

Dealer:D

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the replies!
After doing some more research i found out that the bmw dealer near me in Little Rock is now a ducati dealer too.. they have it for 10 bucks :)

part # is 79110151A

-risk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts