Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I have a beautiful 2005 MV Agusta F4S 1000 in the classic MV Red and Silver combo for sale. This bike is in excellent condition, with only 4,722 miles on it. It has never been dropped and has always been maintained meticulously.

The bike comes with the MV rear stand, original manuals, manual holder, registration and insurance card holder, full toolkit, and two keys. It has a new battery and recent tires. It has an MV Agusta/Arrows RG3 exhaust system with the race chip tuned to match it. It has also had a Tail Tidy with a Clear Alternatives brake light/turn signal combo system in the OEM red installed, and comes with the stock pieces as well. Finally, it comes with both the solo/monoposto tail section as well as the 1+1/Biposto tail section and passengers pegs.

I had the rear hub bearings replaced recently just as a precaution but the old bearings were found to be in good condition. Proper chain tension has been maintained since. I have also replaced the wellnuts in the airbox with rivnuts to prevent that common issue.

Blue Book on it is $9,395, but we're buying a house so I'm asking $8,900 for a quick sale.

I am located in Racine, WI, five minutes off of I-94, twenty minutes South of Milwaukee, one hour North of downtown Chicago, and twenty minutes North of Gurnee Mills.

Send me a PM if you have any questions or would like to come to see the bike in person.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.